Welcome to Morpeth Road Primary Academy
I would like to extend a warm welcome to Morpeth Road Primary Academy from all staff, students, parents and Governors. We are here as an extended family to support, nurture and develop the full potential of all our students and their families.
Morpeth Road is a community school where all are expected to behave with honesty and to treat others with respect.
We believe that the journey through education should be one of fun, respect, real life skills based on learning and self-discovery. School recognises the uniqueness of all our learners and appreciates the wealth and range of styles they bring to enrich our learning environment. Our belief in enabling students to become confident, open minded members of our community both locally and globally is important to their role as future citizens. As learners we appreciate and acknowledge change and as a school we support individuals in a non-judgemental way as they grow and adapt to the world around them. Through an open and trusting approach we want to give students, staff and the community opportunities to maximise their potential to fulfil their ambitions.
We aspire to:
- Achieve sustained excellence in every aspect of our work.
- Provide all students with a secure, safe and stimulating environment in which they will enjoy being challenged to think and engage in their own learning.
- Develop young people into healthy, confident individuals who have high aspirations.
- Work in partnership with our local, national and international partners.
- Celebrate the contributions and achievements of all who contribute to our success.